Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 16 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 16 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
1. I’m terrible at tumblr, but I aim to improve and have decided to do daily themes. I’ll also take more time on my posts to appease the grammer/slplenig police.
2. I have one brother and one sister.
3. My girlfriend is great and works for Holymoly. check out some of the videos… she’s in one!
4. I want to be a writer… But I need more practise.
5. I have an odd laugh, a friend of mine from Brazil once mimicked it and said “who laughs like that? it’s great.”
6. Some one once told me that I was so ugly I was good looking. She had a few drinks bless her.
7. I am incredibly lazy and have fantasies about winning the lottery, if only I could be bothered to play it.
8. I wish I lived in space and had cool adventures! I often escape the monotonous hours spent at my boring job fantasying about my science fiction escapades.
9. I love Galaxy Minstrels and eat giant packs all by myself.
10. I work at the Ripley’s Believe it or Not museum in London, hopefully not for much longer.
11. I’m not interested in drugs but don’t have a problem with them generally. Although I would like to try magic mushrooms.
12. I heart Mario Kart.
13. I believe I am highly inteligent yet I know virtually nothing, no scratch that. I think that years of prolonged exposure to too much television as a child has given me the attension deficit disorder. Like most people my age I can’t concentrate for longer than a micro second and I have the memory of a… a… err… What was I saying?
14. I once sold my sisters Gameboy for some quick cash. She found out years later, she never played the dam thing.
15. I wish I still believed in magic.
16. As a child I had that Disney film The Rescuers Down Under on video. You know the one with the mice… Anyway I loved it and pretended to actually be in the film while I watched it in my living room when I was alone in the house. I don’t mean I just sat there and day dreamed I fully acted out scenes and spoke lines aloud. It was a sad, but even sadder was the fact that those cartoon mice affectively ALWAYS fucking ignored me.
I just tagged this post using the advanced options thingy but I don’t think it worked properly. Sorry I can’t be arsed doing it all again.
I think I saw on the news this afternoon that they want Morris dancing to feature in the 2012 Olympic games ceremony. I say “think” I was tired and shoving into a bacon and egg sandwich, shouldn’t of bothered putting the telly on really, they could have been talking about how Morris dancing saved humanity from the evil alien horde. I wasn’t paying much attention.
Anyway the problem is that the Morris dance is rubbish. No it’s not really rubbish it’s just a bit outdated, no one is interested any more, it’s a dying art form. I think this is a shame and believe that with a little make over Morris dancing could be more appealing for the kids and become something Britain could be proud of again.
Basically it needs to be either sexed up or made more violent…
Actually no, no no no. It needs to stay the same, I mean if the Morris dancers are all leather clad, martial arts experts then it kinda looses it’s essence, like so much of everything else these days.
Is it me or is everything a bit, shallow and empty. I’m actually getting sick and tired of apathy. I think people should care, but in a good way.
I haven’t been home in two days and three nights, I haven’t done anything constructive for two weeks, I haven’t the faintest idea how to maintain a healthy balanced diet, I haven’t slept much recently, I haven’t got a lot of confidence, I haven’t a prayer.